- There will be two rounds of draws, both for a boat, motor and trailer package. Round 1 of the contest starts at 6:00 a.m. EDT on May 27, 2015, and continues until 11:59 p.m. EST on July 26, 2015 (the round 1 closing date) and Round 2 of the contest starts at 12:00 am ET July 27, 2015 and continues until 11:59 PM EST on November 1, 2015 (round 2 and final contest closing date). No purchase necessary. Entries submitted in Round 1 will qualify for the Round 2 draw. One prize per household.
a) To enter, go to www.ahradio.ca/boat and complete the free online ballot. Ballots must be completed in full, including passcode. A passcode may be obtained by listening to the Angler & Hunter Radio show at the time of broadcast, or by listening to the podcast. An additional passcode will also be available on a weekly basis to fans of Angler & Hunter Radio on Facebook and Twitter. For broadcast times and station listings, click here. Passcodes will change on a weekly basis, and will be made available for the duration of the contest. Limit one (1) entry per person per passcode.
b) A draw by a representative of the Contest Sponsor from all qualifying entries received will be made at approximately 12:00 p.m. EST on July 27, 2015 (Round 1) and approximately 12:00 p.m. EST on November 2, 2015 (Round 2). The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone or email, as set out on the entry form. c) If a selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the draw, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
- (a) There are two (2) prizes available to be won consisting of:
- (Round 1 – Draw date: July 27) – 2015 Alumacraft V16 boat with a Yamaha 20 HP motor and trailer. The approximate retail value is $10,130.00.
- (Round 2 – Draw date: November 2) – 2015 Alumacraft MV1648 boat with 20 HP Yamaha motor. The approximate retail value is $9,291.00.
The winner’s experiences may be featured on a radio interview on Angler & Hunter Radio, with host Randy Jennings.
(b) The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be transferred or exchanged. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised Grand Prize. All applicable taxes, registration fees, licensing fees, and any other expenses of any kind, are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- To be declared the winner, by telephone, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question at a mutually convenient time. The selected entrant will also need to return a signed Release of Liability and Acknowledgement form, and Testimonial Release. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry name, city of residence, and/or any photograph of, or that may be taken, in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or their advertising agencies without further notice or compensation.
- This contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsor, its/their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
- No communication will be entered into except with the selected entrant. For the name of the winner, please visit www.ahradio.ca after the Contest Closing Date.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules, may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising of this contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor, and will not be returned.
- By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its/their advertising and promotional agencies, and the contest judge(s), their affiliates, and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors, and assigns (collectively the ‘Releasees’) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release.
- By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner consents to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or form without further compensation or notice.
- This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out therein.
- (a) The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, or computer equipment. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for software failure of any email, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control, corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid email account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).